Sunday, April 17, 2011

Seen This Week....

One of the perks of my job is I get to go in a lot of homes - which I love!  Here are a couple things I saw this week that I loved and grabbed a quick photo of w/ my phone:

I had a hard time photographing these with my phone because the room was a little dark, but these wooden cornice boards were so cool looking.  It's hard to tell here, but each letter is a separate piece of wood on the background piece.  These were perfect for the Game Room they were in.  They also had a great piece of subway art over the couch, but I didn't want to go too crazy w/ the pictures! 

Also seen was this great dining room light fixture - loved it!
That is seeded glass, which is my favorite.  It was a really great piece. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next write ups thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete